Do you want to check our computer knowledge? Basic Question of computer General knowledge learn and practices here.
What is included in basic computer knowledge?
Basic computer skills, as defined by the ICAS Computer Skills Assessment Framework include Internet and email, computers, word processing, graphics and multimedia, and spreadsheets
What are the 5 basic parts of a computer?
The Five Main Parts of a Computer
- Central Processing Unit (CPU) The CPU is the “brains” of the computer.
- Random Access Memory (RAM) RAM is variable in a computer.
- Hard Drive. Unlike RAM, the hard drive stores data even after the machine is turned off.
- Video Card. The video card provides the image seen on the monitor.
1. What is the Websites code for the country Spain?
2. The first web server was built in:
(A) 1990 in Geneva, Switzerland
(B) 1985 in Berkeley, California
(C) 1988 in Cambridge, Massachusetts
(D) 1947 in Birmingham, UK
3. In what year did the Symantec Corporation first release Norton Anti-virus?
4. The IBM PC-XT was the first to include a hard drive. What was the capacity of this disk?
(A) 20 MB
(B) 1.44 MB
(C) 10 MB
(D) 750 KB
5. What is the Websites code for the country Colombia?
6. Which of the following word processors came first?
(A) Word Perfect
(B) Lotus Notes
(C) MS Word
(D) Word Star
7. According to CNN, how much did Internet traffic increase between 1994 and 1996?
(A) Two times
(B) Five times
(C) Ten times
(D) Twenty-five times
8. What is the Websites code for the country Bulgaria?
9. In 1983, which person was the first to offer a definition of the term ‘computer virus’?
10. What is the World Wide Web?
(A) A computer game
(B) A software program
(C) The part of the Internet that enables information-sharing via interconnected pages
(D) Another name for the Internet
Computer Basic Knowledge Question Set 2 Answer key:-
01. Answer: – C
02. Answer: – A
03. Answer: – A
04. Answer: – C
05. Answer: – A
06. Answer: – D
07. Answer: – D
08. Answer: – D
09. Answer: – C
10. Answer: – C