Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
(1). AIIMS to come up at Kamrup in Assam
- The government proved the setting up of an All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
in Kamrup in Assam which would offer super-speciality healthcare to people of the region.
- the project to be constructed at a total cost of ₹1,123 crore.
- The medical institute, to be set up under the ‘Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna’.
- Capital Of Assam is Dispur
- The Kamrup AIIMS will consist of a hospital with a capacity of 750 beds.
(2). J&K government launched an e-clinics service for farmers
- J&K government launched an e-clinics service for farmers with the aim to double farmers’ income by 2022.
- The Department of Agriculture,in collaboration with Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International
(CABI), has set up 15 plant clinics in Samba, Kathua and Jammu.
(3). Satyarthi to run 2 centres for children in Jharkhand
- Satyarthi to run 2 rehabilitation centres for rescued children in Ranchi and Gumla.
- The centres would be set up for the rehabilitation of rescued children and their education,
skill training and social and psychological.