Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
1. Name the neuroscientist who studied Albert Einstein’s brain and died recently?
a) Marian Diamond
b) John Marriam
c) Sam Harris
d) Mayim Bialik
2. Which organisation signed MoU with the National Skill Development Corporation on skill development?
a) Central Reserve Police Force
b) Border Security Force
c) Seema Suraksha Bal
d) Central Industrial Security Force
3. Which country is the world’s largest exporter of beef, as per OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-2026 report?
4. Who won the Atlanta Open title of tennis recently?
a) Ryan Harrison
b) Andy Murray
c) Roger Federer
d) John Isner
5. Amazon Prime Video signed a worldwide exclusive content deal with which Bollywood star?
a) Salman Khan
b) Shah Rukh Khan
c) Amir Khan
d) Amitabh Bachchan
6. India has signed a new bilateral agreement on Trade, Commerce and Transit. The agreement would provide for a free trade regime between the territory of India and which country?
7. Donald Trump honoured this US army medic with the Medal of Honour, first such award under his administration, for risking his own life to save wounded soldiers during the Vietnam war.
a) James McCloughan
b) John Mckay
c) Sean Waghn
d) Desmond Detrey
8. Which bill seeking constitutional status for the National Commission for Backward Classes was passed by the Rajya Sabha on 31 July 2017?
a) The Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill, 2017
b) The Appropriation Bill (No. 3 and 4)
c) The Participation of Workers in Management Bill, 1990
d) Constitutional (123rd Amendment) Bill, 2017
9. The Supreme Court has imposed a ban on the use of 5 harmful metals in firecrackers. Which among the following metals does not fall in the banned list?
10. Sam Shepard, the Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright and Oscar-nominated actor, passed away on 27 July 2017. Shepard won the Pulitzer for which of his works?
a) Buried Child
b) True West
c) Fool for Love
d) A Lie of the Mind
11. This city was chosen as the host of 2024 Summer Olympics.
a) Los Angeles
12. This city was chosen as the host of 2028 Summer Olympics.
a) Los Angeles
13. The union government has ordered state-run oil companies to raise subsidised cooking gas, LPG (liquefied petroleum gas), prices by this amount per cylinder every month.
a) Rs 1
b) Rs 4
c) Rs 7
d) Rs 10
14. Germany lent support to France’s push to make operational a new multinational military force in this region of Africa to tackle Islamist militants
15. The union government has allowed trade of several commodities such as locally produced vegetables and garments at four border haats between India and Bangladesh. Which of the following is not part of these four border haats?
c) East Madugram-Balat
1. (a) Marian Diamond
2. (b) Border Security Force
3. (c) Brazil
4. (d) John Isner
5. (a) Salman Khan
6. (b) Bhutan
7. (a) James McCloughan
8. (d) Constitutional (123rd Amendment) Bill, 2017
9. (d) Zinc
10. (a) Buried Child
11. (b) Paris
12. (a) Los Angeles
13. (b) Rs 4
14. (a) Sahel
15. (c) East Madugram-Balat