Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
1. The second Australia-India Cyber Policy Dialogue was held on 13 July 2017 in
c) New Delhi
2. This state’s Revenue Secretary in second week of July 2017 said that more than 90 percent of the traders have migrated into Goods and Service Tax (GST) regime in the last two weeks after it was launched on 1 July 2017.
3. Indian Ambassador to Nepal, Manjeev Singh Puri, has laid the foundation stone for construction of Adarsh Multiple Campus building. The campus will be constructed in this district of the country.
a) Doti District
b) Bardiya District
c) Dhading district
d) Dadeldhura District
4. Government of this state has formed the Saputara Area Development Authority (SADA) for “comprehensive development” of its only hill station in tribal populated district of Dang.
d) Madhya Pradesh
5. To check damage to crops during crop season, this state in July 2017 eased the rules for shooting crop damaging animals like Wild Boar and Roz (Neel Gaye).
b) Uttar Pradesh
6. This state’s government in July 2017 decided to set up eight new Women Police Stations at sub-division level in the state.
7. State government in July 2017 decided to hand over the Loktak Lake scam to the CBI. Loktak Lake is located in this state of India.
b) Jammu and Kashmir
c) Himachal Pradesh
8. Name the Indian athlete who won gold in the men’s javelin throw at 2017 World Para Athletics Championships in London.
a) Devendra Jhajharia
b) Sundar Singh Gurjar
c) Narender Ranbir
d) Basha Farman
9. According to data released by the Union Government on 14 July 2017 the wholesale inflation of India dell to this per cent in June 2017?
a) 0.5 per cent
b) 0.9 per cent
c) 1.7 per cent
d) 2 per cent
10. This percent of GST will be levied on sale of old jewellery by an individual to a jeweller.
a) 0 per cent
b) 5 per cent
c) 10 per cent
d) 18 per cent
11. President Pranab Mukherjee has inaugurated 7th Edition of KKM Memorial Gold Cup – Rural Football Tournament in
a) West Bengal
12. India on 14 July 2017 announced the establishment of an Investment Facilitation Mechanism (IFM) for Investments of this country/union in India.
a) European Union (EU)
b) United Kingdom
c) The United States
d) G20 group
13. The Delhi High Court on 14 July 2017 dismissed the plea of this disqualified minister from the presidential polls scheduled on 17 July 2017.
a) Narottam Mishra from Madhya Pradesh
b) Kapil Mishra from Delhi
c) Jagdish Sharma from Delhi
d) Lalu Prasad Yadav from Bihar
14. Which of the following airport was ranked first in Customer Satisfaction among 49 airports in the country in the in the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) survey that was released in July 2017.
a) Dehradun Airport
b) Udaipur’s Maharana Pratap Airport
c) Raipur’s Swami Vivekananda Airport
d) Amritsar’s Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
15. Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu on 14 July 2017 dedicated country’s first solar powered DEMU (Diesel Electric Multiple Unit) train to the nation. Travel route of this first solar powered DEMU is
a) Sarai Rohilla-Farukh Nagar railway route
b) Shakurbasti-Mathura, Uttar Pradesh railway route
c) Rewari-Sitapur railway route
d) Kalka-Shimla railway route
1. (b) Canberra
2. (d) Rajasthan
3. (c) Dhading district
4. (c) Gujarat
5. (a) Punjab
7. (d) Manipur
8. (b) Sundar Singh Gurjar
9. (b) 0.9 per cent
10. (a) 0 per cent
11. (a) West Bengal
12. (a) European Union (EU)
13. (a) Narottam Mishra from Madhya Pradesh
14. (c) Raipur’s Swami Vivekananda Airport
15. (a) Sarai Rohilla-Farukh Nagar railway route