Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
1. Who was appointed as the WHO Goodwill Ambassador for physical activity in South-East Asia Region?
a) Milkha Singh
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Mary Kom
d) P V Sindhu
2. PM Narendra Modi launched a website to honour gallantry award winners. Which is the highest gallantry award in India?
a) Maha Vir Chakra
b) Param Vir Chakra
c) Ashok Chakra
d) Kirti Chakra
3. Who was appointed as Chief Financial Officer of Tata Motors in August 2017?
a) Ramesh Singh
b) C Ramakrishnan
c) PB Balaji
d) Ranjit Patil
4. Which Union Ministry launched the ‘GeMSamvad: The GeM-Industry forum’?
a) Ministry of Finance
b) Ministry of MSME
c) Ministry of Railways
d) Ministry of Commerce
5. Which country will chair the International Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise (IMMSAREX) in November 2017 in Bay of Bengal?
b) Sri Lanka
6. Which state’s CM launched Namo Yuva Rojgar Kendra to provide job opportunities to the unemployed youth?
a) Uttar Pradesh
7. Which country would be hosting the G-7 Interior Ministers’ summit 2017 on security issues?
8. Scientists from Stanford University have developed a highly sensitive blood test to detect which terminal disease?
9. The government sponsored food outlet called Indira Canteens has been inaugurated in which city?
a) New Delhi
10. Britain is seeking to leave the EU without having any borders in which part of the United Kingdom?
a) Northern Ireland
11. Who of the following won the Women’s Singles title at the 2017 Rogers Cup?
a) Elina Svitolina
b) Caroline Wozniacki
c) Simona Halep
d) Madison Keys
12. Which of the following war museums of the world was lit up in the colours of Indian National Flag for the first time ever to mark 70th Independence Day of India?
a) Imperial War Museums
b) Churchill War Rooms
c) War Memorial of Korea
d) War Museum of Auckland
13. Who of the following won the Men’s Singles title at the 2017 Rogers Cup?
a) Roger Federer
b) Novak Djokovic
c) Alexander Zverev
d) Andy Murray
14. Which of the following pharmaceutical companies recently received nod from US Food and Drug Administration to market Lanthanum Carbonate chewable tablets?
a) Sun Pharma
b) Natco Pharma
d) Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
15. Which of the following countries will host the next steering committee meeting of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) gas pipeline?
1. (a) Milkha Singh
2. (b) Param Vir Chakra
3. (c) PB Balaji
4. (d) Ministry of Commerce
5. (a) Bangladesh
6. (d) Maharashtra
7. (b) Italy
8. (d) Cancer
9. (c) Bengaluru
10. (a) Northern Ireland
11. (a) Elina Svitolina
12. (d) War Museum of Auckland
13. (c) Alexander Zverev
14. (b) Natco Pharma
15. (a) India
Try Other Quiz
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz : 15 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz : 14 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 13 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 12 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 11 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 10 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 9 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 8 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 7 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 6 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 5 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 4 August 2017