Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
1. Which technology giant topped the 2017 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands list?
2. Name the former Chief Justice of India and pioneer of Judicial Activism who passed away recently.
a) Justice PN Bhagwati
b) Justice Prayar Gopalakrishnan
c) Justice E Sreedharan
d) Justice Vakkom B Purushothaman
3. Which tier II city is the first to get the services of India’s metro rail system?
4. This former German Chancellor, who passed away on 16 June 2017, was known as the main architect of German Unification.
a) Helmut Schmidt
b) Helmut Kohl
c) Walter Scheel
d) Willy Brandt
5. India bagged five medals including gold in the 2017 Asian Junior Wrestling Championships. Where was the championship held?
6. The European Parliament has issued a resolution condemning the use of Military Courts by which country?
a) North Korea
7. Which country is hosting ANUGA 2017 – world’s largest trade fair for food and beverages- in partnership with India?
8. India signed a MoU with which country for cooperation in youth matters?
9. The Union Cabinet recently approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Palestine on which matter?
a) Communication and Information Technology
b) Youth Matters
c) Bilateral Trade
d) Agriculture Cooperation
10. Which water conservation project of Bihar’s Nalanda district has been chosen for the national award for excellence under the MGNREGP?
a) Project Jal Marg Vikas
b) Project Jalvruddhi
c) Project Jal Bachao
d) Project Jal Sanchay
11. Which company completed the $4.5 billion takeover process of Yahoo on 13 June 2017?
12. Which city hosted the World Summit on Information Society (WSIS) Forum-2017?
13. What is the theme of the 2017 ASEAN Dengue Day (ADD)?
a) United fight against dengue
b) To create a dengue-free society
c) Dengue: All for one and one for all
d) We will win against dengue
14. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Global Innovation Index (GII)?
15. Which state government has signed a MoU with British Council for quality education?
1. (b) Google
2. (a) Justice PN Bhagwati
3. (b) Kochi
4. (b) Helmut Kohl
5. (a) Taiwan
6. (d) Pakistan
7. (c) Germany
8. (b) Armenia
9. (d) Agricultural Cooperation
10. (d) Project Jal Sanchay
11. (c) Verizon
12. (b) Geneva
13. (a) United fight against dengue
14. (b) 60
15. (b) Sikkim