Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
1. Name the company that was listed Tata Group as the most valuable brand in India was ranked at first position in Brand Finance report of 2017.
c) State Bank of India
d) Tata Group
2. As per reports, an Australian state is considering a legislation to legalise assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. Name the state.
c) South Wales
3. Name the Veteran actress who died on 18 May 2017 in Mumbai. She played the role of mother in several films like Maine Pyar Kiya, Aashiqui, Saajan, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Maine Pyar Kiya, Aashiqui, Saajan and Hum Aapke Hain Kaun among others.
a) Reema Lagoo
b) Jishnu Raghavan
c) Aarthi Agarwal
d) Smita Patil
4. The Union Food and Consumer Affairs Ministry recently directed all States to lift stock limits on which food crop?
5. Who of the following has been recently appointed as the special prosecutor to oversee the Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections?
a) John Podesta
b) James Comey
c) Robert Mueller
d) Rod J. Rosenstein
6. The Indian Agricultural Research Institute will be set up in which of the following states?
c) Uttar Pradesh
7. The Union Cabinet approved construction of 10 units of India’s indigenous Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors. The total capacity of the plants will be?
a) 7000 MW
b) 6780 MW
c) 8880 MW
d) 5600 MW
8. Which portal was launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to keep a tab on tax evaders?
9. Who launched the EPFO’s Citizen Charter 2017 and e-court management system?
a) Prime Minister Narendra Modi
b) Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya
c) Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
d) Home Minister Rajnath Singh
10. Which Island was found to be the most polluted place on the planet, with over 37 million pieces littered on its beaches?
a) Tabuaeran Island
b) Mangareva Island
c) Henderson Island
d) Upolu Island
11. Who was appointed as group CEO of Dish TV?
a) Ajay Lodha
b) Sudhir Biswas
c) Vikram Ajmera
d) Anil Dua
12. India will be signing a MoU with which country to combat International terrorism?
a) United Kingdom
13. Who has become the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest for the fourth time?
a) Poorna Malavath
b) Anshu Jamsenpa
c) Premlata Agarwal
d) Santosh Yadav
14. Which Indian institute successfully created the country’s first smart grid project?
a) Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IISST)
b) Indian Institute of Ecology and Environment
c) Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)
d) Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST)
15. Award-winning journalist, Javier Valdez was recently shot dead. He belonged to which country?
1. (d) Tata Group
2. (b) Victoria
3. (a) Reema Lagoo
4. (d) Pulses
5. (d) Robert Mueller
6. (b) Assam
7. (a) 7000 MW
8. (a) www.cleanmoney.gov.in
9. (b) Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya
10. (c) Henderson Island
11. (d) Anil Dua
12. (d) Australia
13. (b) Anshu Jamsenpa
14. (d) Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST)
15. (c) Mexico