Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
1. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) for the first time tested the effectiveness of ‘ROSA’ on space station that could be used to power satellites in future. What does ROSA stand for?
a) Roll-Out Solar Array
b) Ramp-Out Solar Array
c) Ramp-Out Solar Arc
d) Rise-Out Solar Arc
2. Keshari Nath Tripathi was given the additional charge of Governor of Bihar. He is also serving as Governor of which state?
b) West Bengal
3. Which state approved the Solar Energy Policy 2017-2027?
d) Andhra Pradesh
4. According to Mercer’s 23rd Annual Cost of Living Survey, which is the most expensive city for expatriates in India?
b) New Delhi
5. India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed a $275 million loan agreement for upgrading urban services in which state?
d) Madhya Pradesh
6. The National space agency ISRO on 23 June 2017 successfully launched India’s ‘Cartosat-2 Series’ satellite and these many co-passenger payloads.
7. This state on 22 June 2017 approved 53 urban projects under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT).
8. Name the state that had appealed its employees to contribute a day’s salary to provide financial assistance to families of farmers in the suicide-prone regions of the state.
a) Madhya Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
9. This state in June 2017 decided to totally use Godavari waters for Krishna delta for the current kharif season.
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
10. The BJP has won the Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council polls. Karbi Anglong is a part of this state.
d) Jammu and Kashmir
11. Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with this organisation to enable members of its housing scheme to avail subsidy and interest subvention under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
a) Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)
b) Army Welfare Housing Organisation (AWHO)
c) National Buildings Organisation (NBO)
d) None of the above
12. Vice Chairman of Niti Aayog, Arvind Panagariya has said that debt level of this organization is unsustainable and it should be privatized.
a) Air India
b) Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
c) Indian Airlines
d) None of the above
13. This country or union has agreed to roll over economic sanctions against Russia for another six months because Moscow has failed to meet its Ukraine ceasefire commitments.
a) European Union
b) The US
14. Which city has topped the newly released list of 30 cities for development as smart cities under Smart City Mission?
15. Who has been selected as the Congress-led opposition’s presidential candidate?
a) Meira Kumar
b) Sushil Kumar Shinde
c) Ram Nath Kovind
d) Gopalkrishna Gandhi
1.(a) Roll-Out Solar Array
2.(b) West Bengal
5.(d) Madhya Pradesh
9.(a) Andhra Pradesh
11.(a) Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)
12.(a) Air India
13.(a) European Union
15.(a) Meira Kumar