Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
1. Name the Indian-American who was selected by space agency NASA among 12 astronaut candidates who will conduct research off the Earth for deep space missions.
a) Jasmin Moghbeli
b) Raja Chari
c) Amitabha Ghosh
d) Rifat Sharook
2. What is the name of the National Human Milk Bank and Lactation Counselling Centre that was inaugurated at the Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi by CK Mishra, Secretary Health and Family Welfare?
a) Vatsalya – Maitree Amrit Kosh
b) Vatsalya – Maitri Amrit Kosh
c) Vatsalya – Maa Amrit Kosh
d) Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh
3. Name the country with whose help the largest milk bank and lactation counselling center of the North India was established in New Delhi. The centre was inaugurated at the Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC).
4. Who of the following is the author of book The Crisis within Knowledge and Education in India?
a) Ganesh Devy
b) M Veerappa Moily
c) Ashwani Kumar
d) Anand Neelakanthan
5. 4th RSETI Diwas was observed across nation on 7 June 2017. RSETI stands for.
a) Rurban Self Employment and Training Institutes
b) Rural Self Employment and Training Institution
c) Rural Self Employment and Training Institutes
d) Rur-Urban Self Employment and Training Institutes
6. Who will be appointed as Nyaya Mitras to expedite the pending cases across the country?
a) Retired Judges
b) Retired Chief Justices
c) Retired Supreme Court judges
d) Retired High Court Judges
7. Which among the following countries does not feature in the top five consumer markets in Asia according to BMI Research?
8. Which Union minister was conferred the WHO Director-General’s Special Recognition Award for global tobacco control?
a) Rajnath Singh
b) Harsh Vardhan
c) J P Nadda
d) M. Venkaiah Naidu
9. The 17th summit of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation – SCO will be held in which country?
10. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has extended the deadline for submitting Aadhaar number to
a) 15 June 2017
b) 30 June 2017
c) 1 July 2017
d) 31 July 2017
11. What is the current Repo Rate as per second Bi-monthly Monetary Policy 2017-18?
a) 6.25 per cent
b) 6.50 per cent
c) 6.55 per cent
d) 6.75 per cent
12. Who will be honoured with the RedInk Award for Lifetime Achievement in Journalism for 2017?
a) Shekhar Sharma
b) Vinod Dua
c) T N Ninan
d) Kuldip Nayar
13. Who among the following is not the winner of 2017 Kalinga Literary Awards?
a) Anand Neelakantan
b) Haraprasad Das
c) Paramita Satpathy
d) Banaja Devi
14. Scientists have discovered a new species of flying squirrel known as Humboldt’s flying squirrel or Glaucomys in which region?
a) North America
b) South America
c) South Africa
d) West Africa
15. Union Cabinet approved the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Mali for what purpose?
a) Exploration of outer space
b) Deep Sea Exploration
c) Standardization and Conformity Assessment
d) Knowledge Sharing on Alternative Medicine
1. (b) Raja Chari
2. (d) Vatsalya – Maatri Amrit Kosh’
3. (b) Norway
4. (a) Ganesh Devy
5. (c) Rural Self Employment and Training Institutes
6. (a) Retired Judges
8. (c) J P Nadda
9. (a) Kazakhstan
10. (a) 15 June 2017
11. (a) 6.25 per cent
12. (b) Vinod Dua
13. (d) Banaja Devi
14. (a) North America
15. (c) Standardization and Conformity Assessment