- If 50% of 2:3 solution of milk and water is replaced with water, then the concentration of the solution is reduced by
- Milk and water are in the ratio of 3:2 in a mixture of 80 liters. How much water should be added so that the rate of milk and water become 2:3?
- How much water must be added to 100cc of 80% solution of Boric acid to reduce it to a 50% solution?
- In what proportion must a grocer mix one kind of bajra at Rs.4.50 per kg with another at Rs.4 per kg in order that by selling the mixture at Rs.5.20 per kg he may make a profit of 20%?
- Milk and water are mixed in the vessels A and B in the ratios 5:2 and 8:5 respectively. In what proportion should quantities be taken from the two vessels so as to form a mixture containing milk and water in the ratio 9:4?
- How must a shop owner mix 4 types of rice worth Rs95, Rs60, Rs90 and Rs50 per kg so that he can make the mixture of these rice worth Rs80 per kg?
- A container contains 40 liters of the milk. From the container 4 liters of the milk was taken out and replaced by water. This process was repeated further two times. How much milk is now contained by the container?
- A dairy man pays Rs.6.40 per liter of milk. He adds water and sells the mixture at Rs.8 per liter thereby making 37.5% profit. Find the ratio of the water to milk received by the customers?
Try Other Quiz