1. In which country is located World’s largest trade centre of diamond?
2. Consider the following statements about Equinox:
1. Centre of Sun and Earth’s equator are in same plane
2. Occurs twice a year
3. The length of the day & night is equal
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
[B]1 and 2
[C]2 and 3
[D]1, 2 and 3
3.Which city is on the banks of “Seine” River?
4. Lloyd Barrage is a 6166 mile long network of canals, feeding the largest irrigation system in the world, with more than 5 million acres of irrigated land. In which country it is located?
5. In which among the following countries is located the “Owen Falls” that is world’s greatest man made lake?
6. Which among the following country is using the “Nine-dotted line” theory to claim a territory in South China Sea ?
7. Isohaline are the lines joining the points in the ocean that have equal _____?
[D]None of them
8. Which among the following region is called as rust belt of Japan?
9. The Ghoramara Island, which was making news due to its submersion because of erosion and sea level rise is located in which among the following?
[B]Bay of Bengal
10. Mogao Caves, also known as “Caves of the Thousand Buddhas” are located in which among the following countries?
1. ANS A
2. ANS D
3 . ANS A
4. ANS B
5. ANS A
6. ANS A
7. ANS B
8. ANS A
9. ANS B