Since 1964, the government-owned Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has been producing power equipment. It has since provided 55% of India’s total installed power, as well as Indian Railways and Defense Equipment to the Indian Armed Forces. BHEL has a total asset value of 61 billion rupees and a net profit of 495 crores. BHEL manufactures gas and steam turbines, boilers, electric motors, generators, heat exchangers, pumps, sensors, automation, and a wide range of other products. However, a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with a minimum of 70% marks is required, with a monthly pay ranging from $12,300 to $26,000 with allowances. After completing their training, the trainees would be made permanent through a three-year service agreement worth two lakh rupees. Candidates born before September 1, 1990, are eligible to apply for Trainee positions at BHEL. The upper age limit for a graduate is 27 years, while the upper age restriction for a post-graduate is 29 years.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criterion for BHEL Supervisor Trainee (Finance) is as follows:
- Nationality: Indian citizenship is required
- Age Limit: The age should be between 21-27 years.
- Educational Qualifications:
- You should have a Graduation Degree of B.E/B.Tech in either electrical or mechanical or civil or electronics engineering from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have a minimum aggregate of 65% in engineering.
- For SC/ST candidates the minimum score needed is 60%.
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam: Exam Pattern
The recruitment exam for the Supervisor trainee conducted by BHEL will be for 2 hours. The detailed exam pattern is as follows:
- Exam Type: Online Objective Type
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 150
- Negative Marking: 0.2 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. 1 mark for every correct answer.
- Total Questions: 150
- Professional Knowledge (Finance)
- Reasoning Ability and Logical Thinking
- General Awareness and Knowledge
- English Usage
BHEL Supervisor Trainee: Syllabus
There are 4 sections in BHEL Exam. The section-wise subjects of BHEL Exam are as follows:-
- Professional Knowledge (Finance):
Financial Accounting, Research, and Quantitative Business Methods, Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Investment Appraisal, Financial Markets, Valuation, Risk and the Financial Environment, Capital, Dividend Policy, Accounting & Auditing, Taxation, Cost & Management Accounting, Corporate Finance, Advanced Accounting, Money and Capital Markets, Management Information Systems, Portfolio Analysis, Portfolio management, Principles of Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Tax Panning & Financial Reporting, Management of Financial Institutions, Finance & Investment Management, Financial Analysis & Reporting etc
- English Usage:
Vocabulary Based Synonyms Antonyms, Grammar, Sentence Correction, Fill in the blanks, Analogies or Reverse Analogies, Jumbled Paragraph, Reading Comprehension, Facts and Inferences and Judgments
- Reasoning Ability and Logical Thinking:
Decision Making, Arithmetical Number Series, Arithmetical Computation and Analytical Functions, Non-Verbal Series, Seating Arrangement Problems, Verbal and Figure Classification, Problem Solving and Analysis, Time and Work, Time Speed and Distance, Percentage and Fraction, Average, Partnership
- General Awareness and Knowledge:
Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution and Scientific Research, Current affairs and Current Events