Common Admission Test(CAT)
The Common Admission Test is a computer based test held in India.
CAT syllabus has been designed to assess the prospective admission-seekers’ suitability for MBA education.
CAT Mock Tests for CAT 2020
Time limit: 0
0 of 5 questions completed
Are you preparing for CAT 2018 ,Preparing for CAT 2018 Take the free mock test for CAT. Free Full Length CAT Mocks, Free Topic Tests – Arithmetic, Number System, Logical Reasoning, DI, Verbal Ability
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
The test scores a candidate on the bases of Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
There are some other topics in CAT Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning Syllabus which you cover.
CAT Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Caselets, Tables, Bar Graphs, Column Graphs, Line Charts, Venn Diagrams, Pie Charts, Combination of two or more types linked to each other
- Games & Tournaments, Number and Letter Series, Calendars; Cubes, Clocks, Venn Diagrams, Binary Logic, Seating Arrangement; Syllogism; Logical Matching; Logical Sequence; Logical Connectives; Blood Relations.
CAT Quantitative Ability Syllabus
- Number Systems; LCM and HCF; Profit, Loss and Discount; Percentages; Speed, Time and Distance; Time and Work; Simple and Compound Interest ; Ratio and Proportion; Averages; Quadratic Equations; Linear Equations; Complex Numbers; Logarithm; Binomial Theorem; Sequences and Series; Surds and Indices; Inequalities; Probability; Permutation and Combination; Set Theory; Functions; Geometry; Mixtures and Alligations; Trigonometry; Coordinate Geometry; and Mensuration.
The important topics that have appeared in the last few years are:
- Critical Reasoning
- Paragraph Completion
- Grammar & Usage (including questions based on common Grammar errors, Confusing Words, & Phrasal Verbs)
- Vocabulary based questions (mainly Fill in the blanks).
- Vocabulary Topics: Synonym-Antonym based questions, Cloze Passage, Analogies or Reverse Analogies, Meaning-Usage Match, Idioms and Phrases, Secondary Shades of Meaning, Usage, Associated words, Antonyms, etc.
- Verbal Reasoning: Fact-Inference-Judgement
- Grammar: Sentence Correction