Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
(1). HDFC Life inks distribution tie-up with Catholic Syrian Bank
• HDFC Life has entered into a bancassurance tie-up with Catholic Syrian Bank to distribute its individual life insurance products to the private lender’s customers.
• With this partnership, HDFC Life will offer its leading range of individual life insurance, health and pension products to the Catholic Syrian Bank’s 1.5 million customer base across all its branches over a period of time
• this partnership would enable us to offer our products to over 1.5 million customers of Catholic Syrian Bank across Kerala and other states ,HDFC Life Managing Director and CEO Amitabh Chaudhry.
(2). India-Chile expanded PTA to comes into effect
• The expanded Preferential Trade Agreement, PTA between India and Chile comes into effect
• Under this trade agreement, both the countries have offered to lower or eliminate duties on a number of items traded with each other.
• Chile has offered duty concessions on about 1800 goods including agri items, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, textiles, iron and steel items, to Indian exporters as compared to 178 items earlier.
• India has offered concessions to Chile on 1,031 products including vegetable oil, processed food, pharma, plastic and pearls as against 296 earlier.
• Chile is the country in South America and Capital of Chile is Santiago.
• Michelle Bachelet is the President Of Chile
(3). ‘Maa’ committee to check mid-day meal quality in UP schools
• It will be a committee of six mothers, from all sections of society, whose students are studying in that school.
• Maa’ will now keep an eye on mid-day meals served to students in state-run primary schools to ensure that they get nutritious food prepared in hygienic conditions.
• From cleanliness in kitchen, to quality of food being served to children, they will keep an eye on minute details ,Uttar Pradesh basic education minister Anupma Jaiswal said