Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on Mock4exam.org, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for All Govt Exam 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
- Who among the following has been appointed as secretary to Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu?
1.I V Subba Rao
2.N G K Ramesh
3.V L Panicker
4.J P Das
5.L G K Daya Shankar
- The eight-member Olympic Task Force, constituted to plan a roadmap to improve India’s performance in Olympics submitted an extensive final report titled “Preparation of 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games” to the Sports Secretary, Injeti Srinivas on August 11, 2017. Who among the following is NOT a member of this task force?
1.P T Usha
- President Ram Nath Kovind approved how many Gallantry Awards to Armed Forces Personnel and members of Paramilitary Forces on August 14, 2017?
1.97 Gallantry Awards
2.102 Gallantry Awards
3.107 Gallantry Award
4.112 Gallantry Awards
5.117 Gallantry Awards
- In the year 2017, who among the following have been awarded the Kirti Chakra, the second highest gallantry award in peace time?
1. Chetan Kumar Cheetah and Pramod Kumar
2. Major David Manlun
3.Havildar Giris Gurung
4.Major Preetam Singh Kunwar
5.All of the above
- Which Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative was launched by State Bank of India on August 14, 2017, to work in the areas of health, education, environment and rural infrastructure?
1. SBI Gram Seva
2. SBI Rural Seva
3. SBI Village Seva
4. SBI Grameen Seva
5. SBI Grass Root Seva
- India International Exchange (India INX) has got Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI’s) approval to launch Gold Options. India INX is promoted by:
1.National Stock Exchange
2.Bombay Stock Exchange
3.Multi Commodity Exchange
4.National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited
5.United Stock Exchange of India
- India is deploying along its volatile border with Pakistan, a smart fencing system which is having a ‘quick response team’ mechanism that strikes when the CCTV-powered control room detects an infiltration attempt. This fencing system has been designed by which country?
- On August 14, 2017, Chief Minister of which state launched Namo Yuva Rojgar Kendra an initiative providing job opportunities to unemployed youth?
- The five-day long India-ASEAN Youth Summit started on August 14, 2017, in:
- To take forward the initiative of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for a New India movement from 2017 – 2022, which Ministry organised a Sankalp Se Siddhi (Attainment through Resolve) Programme in Coimbatore on August 12, 2017?
1.Ministry of Home Affairs
2.Ministry of Culture
3.Ministry of Youth Affairs And Sports
4.Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
5.Ministry of Human Resource Development
- The government has imposed a new penalty of $ 264 million (about Rs 1,700 crore) on which company and its partners for producing less than the targeted natural gas from eastern offshore KG-D6 fields in 2015-16?
1.Gas Authority of India Ltd.
5.Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- TAL Manufacturing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Motors, has launched ‘_______’, an education cell designed for universities and polytechnics.
- Who among the following will be appointed as new Managing Director & CEO of Industrial Finance Corporation of India (IFCI) Ltd?
- P B Balaji has been appointed as new Chief Financial Officer of:
2.LIC of India
4.Steel Authority of India Ltd.
- Which among the following pair has won gold medal in the skeet mixed team event at the 7th Asian Shotgun Championship?
1.Mairaj Ahmad Khan and Rashmmi Rathore
2.Mairaj Ahmad Khan and Dipika Sharma
3.Aditya Malhotra and Rashmmi Rathore
4.Aditya Malhotra and Dipika Sharma
5.Mairaj Ahmad Khan and Devika Kumari
Try Other Quiz
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz : 14 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 13 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 12 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 11 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 10 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 9 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 8 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 7 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 6 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 5 August 2017
- Daily Current Affairs with Quiz : 4 August 2017