Multiple Choices Question based on the Indian railway. Most Important for Railway Exam likes, RRB NTPC, RRC Group D Exam. Indian railway GK question always asked in Railway Jobs.
Indian railway GK for RRB NTPC/RRC Railway Group D.
Indian Railway GK General Awareness Quiz 3
- A station where the rail lines end, is called
(A) Junction station
(B) Way-side station
(C) Block station
(D) Terminal station
- How much distance was traveled by the first train of India?
(A) 33 km
(B) 36 km
(C) 34 km
(D) 46 km
- What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
- General Manager is responsible for
(A) Railway Board
(B) Railway Ministry
(C) Both railway Board and Railway Ministry
(D) None of these
- The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at
(A) Mumbai (CST)
(D) Mumbai (Central)