- In a college, the average age of students of a class is 15.8 years. The average age of boys in the class is 16.4 years and that of the girls is 15.4 years. The ratio of number of boys to the number of girls in the class is
- The sum of the present ages of a Suresh and his son is 60 years. Five years ago, Suresh’s age was four times the age of his son. What will be the age of Suresh’s son?
- If two times of the Ria’s age in years is included to her mother’s age, the total is 70 and if two times of the mother’s age is included to the Ria’s age, the total is 95. So what is the age of Ria’s Mother?
- Eight years ago Ravi’s mother was five times older than her daughter. After Eight years Ravi’s mother will be twice older than her daughter. Find the present age of Ravi?
A. 18.33 years
B. 12.5 years
C. 16.7 years
D. 13.33 years
E. 14.5 years
- The ratio of Arun’s and Varun’s ages is 4:5. If the difference between the present age of Varun and the age of Arun 5 years hence is 3 years, then what is the total of present ages of Arun and Varun?
A. 73 years
B. 72 years
C. 75 years
D. 69 years
E. 68 years
- The ages of Ashwini, Kavitha and Chitra together are 57 years. Kavitha is thrice as old as Ashwini and Chitra is 12 years older than Ashwini. Then, what is the ratio of respective age of Ashwini, Kavitha and Chitra is?
A. 3 : 9 : 7
B. 3 : 9 : 2
C. 3 : 9 : 4
D. 3 : 9 : 5
E. 3 : 9 : 8
- 8 years ago, Arun’s age was 4/3 times that of Vinoth. 8 years hence, Arun’s age will be 6/5 times that of Vinoth. What is the present age of Arun?
- When Ramesh was born, his father was 32 years older than his brother and his mother was 25 years older than his sister. If Ramesh’s brother is 6 years older than Ramesh and his mother is 3 years younger than his father, how old was Ramesh’s sister when Ramesh was born?
E. None of the Above
- Suresh got married 8 years ago. His present age is 6/5 times his age at the time of his marriage Suresh’s sister was 10years younger to him at the time of his marriage. The present age of Suresh’s sister is
E. None of these
- Ratio of the ages of Mani and Naveen is 5 : A. Mani is 18 years younger to Ravi. After nine years Ravi will be 47 years old. If the difference between the ages of Mani and Naveen is same as the age of Ravi, what is the value of A?